Sustainable finance event – The ESG data journey: from issuers to investors
Want to know more about how to link investment products with investors’ sustainable preferences?
Go behind the scenes of sustainable finance, with key insights from:
- Jérôme Verony, Sustainable Finance Adviser, LHoFT
- Julien Froumouth, Sustainable Finance Adviser, ABBL
- Marie Lambert, Full Professor and Vice-Dean for Research, HEC Liège, management school of University of Liège
- Daniel González Gómez, Head of distribution platforms, Clarity AI
- Alain Mestat, Senior Advisor Luxembourg, Greenomy
- SALVADOR MARTIN DE VEGA, Head of International & Corporate Development, Inversis
- Julien Renkin, Chief Commercial Officer, SOPIAD
The panel will be moderated by Alberta Brusi, Citi Country Officer, Citibank Europe plc, Luxembourg Branch.
- When? On June 9th, from 6 PM to 10 PM
- Where? In the Big Bang conference room (level 0) at LHoFT
Please follow this link for registration.